A total of 13 local classic car owners supported the event from 9am – the early start didn’t matter though as there was a lovely array of food from caterers including Jabberwocky and Red Banger.
From a somewhat cloudy start the weather soon opened up and by mid-morning basked us in glorious sunshine – people couldn’t have wished for better weather considering the outlook at the start of the week.
Everyone loved the sheep sheering demonstrations and it gathered a big crowd – thanks to Shawn for running the show and providing a mix of sheep farming information together with stand-up quality comedian jokes!
We’d like to personally thank the following people for coming along and showing off their pride and joy:
– Richard in his Austin Mini (there no charge for fixing your bonnet 🙂 )
– Joe in his yellow Jaguar XJ-S
– Carl in his stunning Russet Brown Triumph Spitfire
– Greg in his 1968 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow
– Mike in his BMW 840i (yes not the 850i)
– Arthur in the Jaguar XKR
– Richard in the 1966 Ford Mustang (what a beauty)
– Neil in his VW Beetle (eat your dinner of the engine bay clean)
– Loz in the ‘pensioner spec’ Austin Metro (with walking stick)!
– Matt from RetroWarwick in his Range Rover Vogue
– Shaf in the Aston Martin DB7
– and finally Frank in his tractor
Watch this space for future classic car shows in Leamington Spa – please get in touch if you have a car you’d like to bring along and we’ll keep you up-to-date with our future plans.
This article was written and published by Adam – he owns Trade Classics and has many years’ experience in the classic car sector. Why not write a reply on this article in the Facebook comments box below – he’d love
to hear your thoughts on her thoughts! Google+
Tags: classic car show, classic car show 2015, leamington spa, mary portas
Categories: Classic Car Blog, classic car shows and events